What the LokProgrammer can do:
- Change the soundÂ saved on the decoder.
- Setting of all digital parameters of the Loksound decoder such as address of the loco, operation speed, maximum speed, braking deceleration,Â brightness of bulbs etc; you can set all options with your computer very easily - no cumbersome entering of CVs (configuration variables)Â with yourÂ command station.
- Rearrange your sounds and transfer it to theÂ LokSound decoder.
- You can use all sounds that can beÂ downloaded to your computer hard disk.
- Sound can be allocated to different events.
- Additional sounds can be activated via function buttons.
With the LokProgrammer you can erase the sound data of any LokSound decoder as many times as you wish, and replace it with a different sound. To this end on the ESU homepage are more than 200 different, fully matching sounds of various prototypes and locos for downloadingÂ on your computer. Also you can edit just parts of a sound project: You donÂ’t like the decoderÂ’s whistle? Just replace it with one of the many others. Sound Â– even voice or music is no problem for these decoders. With the LokProgrammerÂ’s aid you use the entire flexibility and functionality offered by LokSound decoders.
MSRP is $199.99.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.