F3 Dual-Mode (DCC & DC), Diesel Sound Decoder for Kato¬ís F3 & similar chassis Locomotives
Following MRC¬ís latest N-Scale Dual Mode Sound Decoders: the 0001644 (for Kato¬ís SD70MAC/AC4400 locos) & 0001645 (for Kato¬ís P-42 Genesis/EMD-E8/EMD E-9 loco¬ís), MRC has created another miracle of N-Scale decoder engineering: The snap-in F3 Dual Mode Sound Decoder.
With no connectors, no wiring, no machining, no ¬ďdremeling¬Ē¬Ö it¬ís an easy decoder installation! Remove the loco body, unclip the factory circuit board, drop in the new decoder, insert the clip and put the body back on.
- Synchronized diesel prime mover with random associated locomotive sounds
- 1.5 amp capacity
- Programmable for either 2-digit (1-127) or 4-digit (1-9999) addresses
- Programmable start voltage and top voltage
- Programmable acceleration and deceleration rate
- Programmable 14, 28/ 128 speed steps
- Directional lighting, (FO). Sunny White LED included
- Programmable user selectable different horns and bells
- 28 accessory functions (F1-F28)
- Supports full read back of CV¬ís
- Supports advanced consisting (CV19)
- Supports programming on the main (OPS mode)
- Compatible with NMRA DCC standards
- Complies with part 15 of FCC regulations
- Programmable individual sound volumes
- 13mm speaker included
MSRP is $109.98.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.