DT500 Advanced Super Throttle Features:
The DT500 Advanced Super Throttle gives you direct control of two locos at a time with all the powerful features and flexibility serious model railroaders demand.
You can run trains and consist, control up to 30 functions such as sound, program decoders, set up and operate routes, and much more. With soft On/Off Switch and advanced power saving, you can operate longer than ever.
- Works with ANY LocoNet compatible system
- Full numeric keypad makes loco selection simple
- Soft On/Off power switch
- Single key access to most common throttle tasks
- Dual throttle controls let you control two locos simultaneously
- Run locomotives with encoder click knobs for speed and direction control
- Control light and sound effects functions with the press of a button
- Large Multi-Line LCD display shows locomotive status at a glance
- Built in flashlight for convenience
- Traditional walk around operation
- Infra-ready out of the box ( with UR90 sold separately )
- Control 30 functions (F0Fwd, F0Rev, and F1-F28).
- Function active/inactive indicators
- Convenient step-by-step throttle option set up
- Playable whistle feature on F2
- Supports decoder programming
- Simplified 4 or 2 digit addressing
- Over 9,000 locomotive decoder addresses
- Supports turnout and stationary decoder control
- Over 2000 turnout decoder addresses
- Supports cab signaling
- Transponding Find feature
- Device Query Mode
- Input Mode
- Fast clock display
- Recall feature
MSRP is $189.00. (Picture courtesy of Digitrax, Inc.)
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.