LS-150 NMRA DCC Switch Machine Decoder:
For about $8 per turnout you can now have full DCC control of your layout's switch machines!
* For control of any combination of 6 Atlas, Bachman, Kato, LGB, Peco, Tortoise, or other popular brands of twin-coil snap action or motorized switch machines.
* Support for 1024 accessory decoder addresses. Addresses for each output can be sequential or up to 6 independent addresses can be used
* High current provision to support Peco and Atlas switch machines with short protection on each output.
* Control using separate push-buttons is possible.
* Configuring the LS150 does not require a separate programming track and the parameters can be changed at any time in the future even after installation.
MSRP is $80.00.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 15 October, 2009.