BLI HO PRR T1 4-4-4-4, #5516, Paragon2 Sound/DC/DCC:
Broadway Limited Imports presents the PRR T1 4-4-4-4 steam locomotive. Equipped with full sound and smoke for DC and DCC.
History: The Pennsylvania Railroad T1 4-4-4-4 may look and sound like an articulated steam locomotive, but it really was a rigid frame locomotive with a second pair of cylinders dividing the drivers, making it a duplex drive locomotive. The design was a successful one and after a trial of two locomotives, the PRR ordered 50 more. The BLI models represent the production locomotives, as they appeared in the 1950s.ALL-NEW Paragon2 Sound & Control System Synchronized PUFFING SMOKE with Chuff SoundVariable Puffing Smoke Intensity and timingIntegral DCC Decoder with Back EMF for Industry Best Slow Speed Operation in DC and DCC Precision Drive Mechanism engineered for continuous heavy load towing and smooth slow speed operation 5-Pole Can Motor with Skew Wound Armature Premium Caliber Painting with Authentic Paint Schemes Prototypical Light Operation with Golden White LED Headlight, Rear LightFactory Installed Engineer and Fireman Figures Near-Brass Caliber Detail at a Plastic Price
- ABS Body with Heavy Die Cast chassis for Maximum Tractive Effort
- Locomotive Weight: 13 oz.; Tender Weight: 7 oz.
- Locomotive + Tender Length (coupler to coupler): 11.6 inches
- Metal Kadee-compatible Couplers
- All-Driver Drive and All-Wheel Electrical Pick-up except for pilot trucks/trailing trucks
- Separately Applied Handrails, Ladders, Whistle, and Brass Bell
- Operating Cab Roof Vents
- Will Operate on Code 70, 83, and 100 rail.
- Recommended Minimum Radius: 18 inches
- Accurate prototypical sounds for the PRR I1sa.
MSRP is $499.99.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 15 February, 2012.