For Steam locomotives, the 1819 Steam Decoder features a choice of multiple chuff types.¬† This decoder contains MRC¬ís true, live capture, full fidelity sounds like prime mover steam chuffs actually recorded (railside) by MRC¬ís Sound Engineers from the real locomotives.
Equipped with MRC¬ís Brilliance¬ô sound, and dynamic, super-fidelity 1¬Ĺ¬Ē speaker, the big locomotives truly come to life, from startup to shutdown. Uses¬†all 28 NMRA available functions, and¬† user programmable, applicable horns, bells, brakes, air releases, pop valves, cooling fans, coupling sounds, fire box sounds and more. This decoder has a full complement of lighting functions too.¬†
¬†Not just for DCC systems, this decoder is dual mode so power pack users aren¬ít left out. DC railroaders can get brilliantly synchronized sounds on their layout as well. And DC power pack users can also enjoy the 28 NMRA function capability of this G & O gauge decoder when coupled to the unique & exclusive MRC BlackBox (#0001050) control unit.
- ¬†5 amp output
- MRC's Brilliance¬ô sound recorded railside by MRC's Sound Engineers
- Easy installation - no modifications needed
- 1 ¬Ĺ¬Ē, 4 ohm full fidelity speaker included
- User programmable, multiple bells, whistles, or horns
- Dual mode capability lets you run on DCC or analog DC
- User programmable, fully adjustable speed curves
- Directional Headlights plus Mars light
MSRP is $99.98.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.