Road Name: Pennsylvania #5448
Built by the Pennsylvania Railroad in the early Twentieth Century, the K4 4-6-2 Pacifics went through numerous modifications and improvements during their many years of service. The SpectrumŽ Pre-War K4 models, based on a World War I-era prototype, feature distinctive "chicken coop" slat pilots, while the Post-War versions are equipped with modern pilots.
- DCC-equipped for speed, direction and lighting
- dual mode NMRA compliant decoder for DCC or DC operation
- operating headlight
- precision motor
- all-metal chassis
- blackened metal wheels and siderods
- RP25 wheel contours
- die-cast trailing truck
- painted engineer and fireman figures
- metal cut levers
- separately applied parts, including injectors, pump, and piping
- E-Z MateŽ Mark II couplers front and rear
MSRP is $225.00. (Picture courtesy of Bachmann Ind.)
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 05 June, 2010.