This decoder is compatible with the NEM651 standard interface found in some N-scale Bachmann and Fox Valley Models locomotives.
Back EMF Load Compensation:¬†Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive:¬†Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode:¬†Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum:¬†Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- Incandescent Bulb Support:¬†This decoder can be used with 12 Volt bulbs.
- Function Remapping:¬†Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects:¬†Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness:¬†Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock:¬†Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire¬ô Compatible:¬†Fully compatible with Airwire¬ô operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables:¬†Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
MSRP is $51.95. (Picture courtesy of TCS.)
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.