The K3D3 is a N-scale drop-in decoder designed specifically to fit the Kato N-Scale NW2 locomotive.
Note:¬†This decoder is very fragile due to its thickness and physical design. Special caution should be taken when installing to ensure the PCB is not stressed or snapped!
- Back EMF Load Compensation:¬†Provides superior slow speed control and high performance under load.
- Quiet Drive:¬†Super-quiet motor control for "buzz" free motor performance.
- DC Mode:¬†Decoder will automatically detect DC power. You can also configure how your lighting effects function on DC.
- Variable Momentum:¬†Allows you to make custom acceleration and deceleration curves.
- LED Support:¬†This product does not require external resistors when connecting LED's.
- Function Remapping:¬†Buttons 0 through 12 may be used to control the lighting functions of this decoder.
- Programmable Lighting Effects:¬†Choose from 20 separate user-programmable lighting effects!
- Dimmable Brightness:¬†Configure multiple different brightness levels for your LED's or incandescent bulbs.
- Decoder Lock:¬†Feature which prevents accidental/unwanted programming while activated.
- Airwire¬ô Compatible:¬†Fully compatible with Airwire¬ô operation.
- User-Loadable Speed Tables:¬†Configure custom speed curves and set speed limits.
.MSRP is $58.95. (Picture courtesy of TCS.)
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.