Dual Mode, Diesel Sound Decoder for Kato¬ís SD80 and SD90/43MAC
This MRC decoder is dual-mode so DC railroaders can get brilliantly synchronized diesel rumble sounds on their layout as well. And, DC power pack users can also enjoy the full capability of the 0001808 when coupled to MRC¬ís unique & exclusive BlackBox (#0001050) control unit.
- Four types of synchronized diesel prime mover sounds to choose from
- 0.75 amp capacity
- 34 different types of horns and 8 types of bells
- Programmable individual sound volumes
- Programmable either 2-digit or 4-digit addresses
- Programmable start voltage and top voltage
- Programmable acceleration and decelaration rates
- Programmable 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Supports full read back of CV¬ís
- Selectable factory default speed curve
- Advanced speed table control CV67-CV94
- Kick start voltage control CV65
- 3 headlight effects: Directional / rule 17 /off-dim-bright cycle.
- 28 accessory functions (F1-F28)
- Supports advanced consisting (CV19)
- Supports programming on the main (OPS mode)
- Compatible with NMRA DCC standards
- Complies with Part 15 of FCC regulations
- 10mm, 32 ohm speaker included
- PCB size: 77mm x 9.7mm x 3.5mm
- Directly replaces Kato SD80 circuit boardremoving the stock circuit board from the locomotive and dropping in MRC¬ís 1806 digital decoder.
Equipped with MRC¬ís¬† Brilliance¬ô sound, and dynamic speaker (permanently mounted on the decoder board), the locomotive truly comes to life, from startup to shutdown.
MSRP is $99.98.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.