Using Digitrax PR2 Programmer and Digitrax SoundLoader TM software with your PC and programming track, you can create, manage, test, and download sound projects (.spj files) in your Digitrax SoundFX decoders. You can fully customize your Digitrax SoundFX decoders.
Using the SoundTest TM feature you can even try out different SoundFX decoder sound projects. Just put the SoundFX equipped locomotive on the PR2 programming track and use the SoundTest feature to run the speed up or down and set any combination of functions to on or off while the locomotive remains stationary on the PR2 programming track.
Digitrax PR2 Programmer comes with:
- SoundLoader Software
- Installation CD and instructions
- Cables needed to hook up to a 25 or 9 pin PC Serial port (USB adapters can also be used).
In addition, youÂ’ll need:
- A 12-15V DC Power Supply (Digitrax recommends the PS12)
- A PC Computer running Windows XP with SoundLoader or equivalent program running
- An isolated programming track section (You wonÂ’t need a Â“power boosterÂ” to increase programming track voltage.)
MSRP is $99.95.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.